PDA

View Full Version : Font ?

Crissyc
February 15th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Where exactly do I put af ont to use it in elements?
Chris

AngelicKim
February 15th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Chris. Elements uses the fonts that are on your computer. If you have installed it in the Windows fonts it will show in Elements.

skstarkiller
February 15th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Open My Computer, click on C: Then Windows Then Fonts then drag the new font into that folder and now it will be available in Elements

kimi_boo
February 15th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I tend to download quite a few at a time. I just save them to my desktop.
Go into Control Panel and open my font folder there and then drag them all in. :D
Do this with Elements closed and when you open it... there they are.

Crissyc
February 16th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Ill try it didnt work last time.
Chris

Cmcburnett
February 16th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Thanks to all for your responses on how to install fonts. Really helped me out;) I feel really stupid asking this question, but I will ask anyway, I have fonts on my computer at work that I don't have on my home computer, if I type text in Word on my work computer and save to a flash drive, when I open document on my computer at home will that same font show up on my computer even though I don't installed, if it does, can I just save it and it be on my computer?

AngelicKim
February 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Charlotte, sorry to say no that won't work. If the font is not on your computer it will open with a different font. Usually by default the font will be Times New Roman or Ariel. You could copy the font to the flash drive from the work computer.