PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone in Forum

Cmcburnett
October 10th, 2006, 10:27 AM
I recently posted a wedding picture that was taken by a professional photographer and asked for help from the Forum to try to repair and most of the responses were “retake” the pictures, they were that bad, and the picture I posted was the best photo. Everyone on the Forum was so helpful I just wanted to say thank you. Based on a lot of the galleries I’ve seen in the Forum you guys are not only creative but very good photographers. Butch, one of the members, took time to try to repair the photo himself and he actually did a good job for what he had to work with. The Forum is a great place for advice and ideas from what kind of camera to look for to repairing photos and ways to creatively display them. Whatever did we do before the internet. Thanks again to all.

w7vp
October 10th, 2006, 01:23 PM
I agree Charlotte, this is a wonderful place. Please come back more often and share your experiences with us.:) :) :)

Cmcburnett
October 10th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Bill, I will be around for a while and thanks for the kind welcome. Looking at your gallery I can see that you are very creative. Interesting displays. I really like the sea gulls. The before and after pictures of the forrest is an eyecather also. Great job!:p