PDA

View Full Version : Panos FX (filmstrip)

nkeevers
September 22nd, 2006, 09:43 AM
I've downloaded his filmstrips. I can't seem to find where on his website he explains "how to run the Panox actions". I can unzip the files but I want to make sure I put them where they are supposed to be, etc.

Help anyone?

Wendy
September 22nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Hi Norma ...

When you unzip the file there is a PDF in it and it tells you how to install the action ... (its just the same way that you install Grant's tools :) )

Wendy

nkeevers
September 22nd, 2006, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I just realized that after I unzipped the files. I'm jumping the gun again!!! Thanks Wendy.

Panos
September 22nd, 2006, 09:59 AM
(Wendy, tx!:) )

Norma,
Open an image and then run any of the 15 actions. Instructions are given while the actions run.

Make sure all images are of the same size. It doesn't matter if these images are small or very big; you will always get the same result. Please remember that the actions are optimized for images of 4:3 aspect ratio.

I'll be around if you have any questions.
Panos

nkeevers
September 22nd, 2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the help! Can't wait to try them out. I finally got PayPal to accept the credit card so maybe something was going on the other day. Course I know they want me to join PayPal but I just prefer paying by card. Great site by the way. I joined so I'll be back to get some of those great free downloads!